Featured Video......

Donate To The Creating Buzz Show (Keep Real Muzik Alive)

ALBUM RATING SYSTEM

THE RATINGS SYSTEM
5 AMPS - EXCELLENT
4 AMPS - ABOVE AVERAGE
3 AMPS - AVERAGE
2 AMPS - BELOW AVERAGE
1 AMP - POOR

THE RATING SYSTEM IS A CREATING OF THE CREATING BUZZ SHOW, THUS IF U WANT OR NEED YOUR ALBUM REVIEW PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH ONE OF OUR STAFF MEMBER AND WE WILL MAKE IT HAPPEN.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Wu Tang-Triumph

Anotha Punch u in ya mutha fuckin face song, My Gawd what can could you day about this hear, i had my VCR ready for this joint i recorded it about a millio time on one cassette, you can tell the seperation of Wu at this point tho to be honest with you, they wwerent gutta no more. but the real artist you can tell they shined shined shined, fuckin WOW, y is it that wu songs wanna make a nigga cry cuz, fo real.

My Wu tang Triumph Opinion

Inspectah Deck - Murdered this track, Best verse i ever heard Period
Method Man - I Never liked meth, his voice carried him through this he was ok
Cappadonna - Only person that wasnt a Wu original - OK
U-God - Murdered it, i was tellin cats he was no joke
Rza - Killed it, Weirdly but nevertheless he killed it
Gza - I liek Gza but he didnt rep hard on hear, good lyrics tho
Masta Killa - LMAO NO!!!
Ghostface - What Dont he kill, I mean fo real, let me know
Raekwon - Murdered it

No comments:

Post a Comment